Prue Tan is the ‘go to’ officer for the Regional Arts funding program that has just been launched. There are three major funding initiatives, all a bit different. Her Q&A outlines who and how. It’s a comprehensive read and you need to work through all the information.
Here’s the mercenary’s guide:
- Quick response grants, individual artists can apply, up to $1500 to take advantage of unexpected opportunities.
- Country Art Support Program (CASP), organisations (like us) can apply, up to $5k, has to be acquitted in 2018.
- Regional Arts Fund (RAF), organisations (like us) can apply, up to $20k, has to be acquitted in 2018. Have a look at the objectives – these fit closely with what Creative Caldera do.
The best tips for grant writing are up on the Regional Arts NSW website; they have a comprehensive guide for all phases of the grant application process. Have a read of the articles below:
- How to Write a Grant Application | Planning & Research
- How to Write a Grant Application | Budgets
- How to Write a Grant Application | Writing the Application
- How to Write a Grant Application | Responsibilities of a Grant Recipient
- How to Write a Grant Application | Reporting & Acquittals
If you need further assistance contact your local Regional Arts Development Organisation
- Peter Wood is the Executive Director of Arts Northern Rivers
- firstname.lastname@example.org (02) 6628 8120
- Read more: http://regionalartsnsw.com.au/networks/arts-northern-rivers/#ixzz4kRIIq2dP
or for one-on-one support, or contact Prudence Tan on (02) 9270 2500 or email email@example.com.