This Survey has now closed!
Creative Industries Survey and Product Development Project
The Creative Industries Survey and Product Development Project will work at both building relationships, trust and communication within the creative industries sector at the same time as gathering data to inform creative industries product development.
The project will deliver the following:
- A map and database of existing individual creatives, creative industries and creative tourism product
- A connected and communicating creative industries network invested in working together
- The identification of a series of creative tourism products that local creatives are willing to contribute to and participate in.
- An implementation plan to guide the capacity and capability building of the creative industries through the provision of professional advice, development and support e.g. training, mentoring, access to funding.
Why we need the survey?
The ‘Creative Industries Survey’ is our first project because it makes sense that we start by finding out who is out there, what support creatives feel they need to ‘achieve positive results’ and look at ways to develop creative tourism products that serve our creative community and visitors to our region.
Who does it?
The survey will cover the whole of the Tweed Shire. It will include creative individuals, groups and organisations. It will include artists, educators, event organisers, and project managers. It will cover all creative mediums including (but not exclusive to) animation, architecture, ceramics, craft, dance, design, fashion, film, graphic art, jewellery, music, painting, performance, photography, printmaking, sculpture, theatre and woodwork.
The more people that participate in the audit, the better the outcome will be and then together we can create a dynamic and prosperous creative industry for the Tweed Shire.
When do you do it??
Survey period is from September 8- October 31.
How do you do it?
You can participate in the survey by clicking on the survey button or the link here.
- Tyalgum Festival Sun Sept 13th
- Ukitopia Open House Weekend Sat/Sun Sept 19-20
- Foodie Fest Murwillumbah Fri Sept 25
- Murwillumbah Country Roots Fest Oct 3-5
- Caba Creative Trail Sat Oct 24
- Murwillumbah Visitor’s Information Centre
- You may also see us at Murwillumbah’s Wednesday morning Caldera Farmers market.
If you need a hand filling out the survey please contact Natascha 0412 980 063.