Creative Drive Trails Forum for The Tweed Shire
9am – 12 noon
@ The Haven Bar
If you are a gallery, or an artist in a studio, or a shop with a creative focus, or a workshop space then you may wish to be part of a Tweed Shire creative drive trail.
In line with two of Creative Caldera’s primary objectives:
- Support the development of creative tourism products
- Unify and provide strategic coordination for the creative community
And as identified in the Tweed Creative Industries Survey as an opportunity creatives want to be part of
we wish to support the development of the Creative Drive Trails as a tourism product quickly, so we can have something ready for Destination Tweed to offer the summer visitors to the Tweed.
JOIN US AT THE HAVEN BAR, MURWILLUMBAH TUESDAY DECEMBER 1ST 9AM – !2 NOON Please RSVP by emailing to email@example.com
At the forum, we will…
• Explore and identify existing and or emerging creative drive trails.
(If you have a trail you would like to speak about please let us know)
• Discuss what we might learn from them and build upon them
• Brainstorm more trail possibilities and pick 3 ideas to work on as a group
• Design some trails that can be easily packaged and marketed in 2016
deciding on: > Target audience > Frequency > Duration > Offerings ~ demonstration, sales only, activities > Themes
• Discuss marketing and costs
• Outline what participants need to do to be ready for a creative trail
• Identify who wants to be part of a summer pilot
If you absolutely can’t make it to the workshop day time slot, come to
The Haven Bar on Wednesday December 2nd at 5.30pm for a drink and a more informal meeting. Marlena will be there to discuss the outcomes of the forum and to gather your feedback.
If you can’t come at all but have an interest in being part of what may be a series of Creative Drive Trails for the Tweed Shire, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to supporting the creation of vibrant art trails that attracting visitors from all over the world.